k got my stuff in stuck already

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Blue2Dead, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Blue2Dead

Blue2Dead Geek Trainee

arrrg i guess i was over confident i got my stuff in now i got my mobo in and go to put hook up a monitor no monitor output so do i have to hook up my gfx card now, i just want to get into bios, and i fear i might not have everything hooked up i need i got my power to the mobo , pwr switch am i missing something about the monitor arrrg i hate being noob.. n e ways heres what i got incase u havent read previous post

ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE mobo
    APevia x-plorer case
    OCZ power supply

i guess i just really need to know how to get into bios if i cant even hook up a monitor??:doh: <<< :confused: thx guys (edit) k i was reading that on newer stuff u put it all together and then try to get into bios is that whats up i need to get everything installed then boot up
    ??? ne one ?? thx again

2. donkey42

donkey42 plank

that mobo may not allow you to enter BIOS without
    • grfx card
    • CPU
    • RAM
    • Monitor (although what good would it do, if you could enter BIOS without being able to see what your doing)

hope this was helpful

3. Blue2Dead

Blue2Dead Geek Trainee

k, lol got it up and running so far problem free but dont know what i did to make this happen, but everytime Shutdown even properly. I turn the power on and :( it says improper system shutdown thingy I keep haveing to press F1 to get into windows. anyone out their know whats up with this.

4. donkey42

donkey42 plank

well i think computers are like pre-pubesant teenage girls (they don't know what they want)
    can you just select "start normally"

what happen if you do, you should have no more safe mode prompt screens