My new case

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by Big B, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I'd have to agree with Skaeleen, the wirejob isnt that great! but the rest looks very cool! you should try to stick to a theme, maybe? otherwise I like it!

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Color may not be as good, but the interior looks clean.

3. extreme4377

extreme4377 Big Geek

Hey
    thanks! which wire conduit do you like better with the blue? the red or the black? i say the red cuz my mobo and video card are red....what do you think?
    later

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I like the black, it seems to fit in with the lighting, even though the mobo, etc are in red, you can't really tell, unless you look hard. I think it would improve it if you got rid of the red...unless you had a red light?

5. Skaeleen

Skaeleen Geek Trainee

Get rid of the red, The blue CC and the Red board makes it apprea black, so go with BLACK. Why? becuase it fits with both daylight and nightime. When real light is in there, the computer will look good with red and black, but if you have red, it'll only look good fro daytime, and if you have blue fans and CC's then, when at ngiht time when the lights are on, you'lle have thee purple looking tubing, it'll look ugly. My two cents.

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

You can't go wrong with black.

7. extreme4377

extreme4377 Big Geek

Hey
    Thanks, ill go buy some more black conduit tomorrow and maybe get some new pics up for ya!

later