Need help on this ASAP

Discussion in 'Mobile Technology' started by Dwarfer, Mar 16, 2010.

  1. Dwarfer

    Dwarfer Guest

    Hi guys, my laptop has a vga board fault and am looking to replace it but I can't find cards with the same interface.

    Picture 1 is the connector type that I want the new card to have, I phoned toshiba support but they told me it is a PCI-Express 16x Module. all other pci express modules I can google shows the wrong type of connector I need.

    Does anyone know what this is called so I can find a store.

    Any help what so ever greatly appreciated


    Attached Files:

Share This Page