Love

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Swansen, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

no i agree with you big b. Divorce shouldn't be an option. If thats a mild posibility then you shouldn't get married. That to, i have learned a good deal, not to say i couldn't have done better with her and i wish i'd get the chance but i am a really good boyfriend and i like being one. I thinks its crazy how many people fall in love and it ends up breaking some one. I dunno, i've been single for awhile now, hopefully i can find some one again. But yes i know how you fell big b as i've described, being broken hearted is the shittiest.

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, she was a great girlfriend, but if she were my wife, that's a different story.

3. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

damn. What the hell. I think this thread got me thinking about my exgirlfriend lol. She's suddenly popping up in my mind the last couple of days...

This is YOUR FAULT!!!! :p

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Its fun if you r not serious but when it comes to the reality......then U feel like everything is lost, in front of you and you cant even do anything... U dont feel like eating anything.. It gives u the best feeling when everthing is Ok but worst then hell when it goes bad!

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah thats pretty much the reality of it and it really sucks. Yo Da my bad. I know how that it when she just pops into your head and won't go away. It sucks, im sorry, hey don't feel to bad, it could be worse, like i can't really ever get her out of my mind so at least you can forget about her at some point

6. Karanislove

That could be a biggest problem for me as well. (Hindu Vs Sikh) I mean she doesnt have any problem except her family and I dont know if I m gonna work it out...

7. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

your gonna work it out what does that mean. Dude from what i hear your really in love like i would give anything and do just about anything to get her back. My advice, love is real and in reality its what makes things go round do whatever you can to make it work. Ok that said i didn't really take into consideration that would you also be able to function completely normal without her. In that case do whats easiest and works best

8. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Haha yeah man it's totally not a problem. It's just kinda weird that I'm having this phenomenon all of a sudden lol. But yeah like I said I've never been in love so I'm faaaaarrrr from being miserable or anything ... so I was just teasing lol. I'm sure it'll go away in like a day or 2. Think its going away already...

9. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

thats good, lol i thought i had taken you back to those times or something. good to know

10. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

aaahhhh, seriously it been kinda bad lately, not because of this discussion but just because of life in general. So i'm trying as best i can rate now to stay happy for more than a couple hours at a time and today i'm doing ok, but friggin crap it makes everything really hard. Especially school its really hard to focus and its hard when i'm sitting around home and trying to concentrate on getting my homework done. Honestly my grades are not very stellar. Hopefully i can just keep my head above water and stay happy enough to get through this. I just needed to get that off my shoulders

11. Karanislove

hmm... So now I've lost her! The most trusted person in my life has left me. I called her last weekend and she said I wants to end this now. I kept her asking Why...Give me the Damn reason but she said I've no reason. I am 7 seas away from her in NZ, so cant even meet to see whats wrong. she is not even picking up my phone.... My mind is still no accepting that she said this to me.... :(

12. Fred

Fred Moderator

That really sucks and I really feel bad for you. And its always worse when you can't quite understand why. When there's no reason, its like there is this gap that you sit around and try to fill in, all the while making you more depressed. I'm really sorry man... if its any consolation, the folks on HWF are here for you.

13. Karanislove

I am quite sure that it has smthing to do with her mom... Her mom is the only person who comes at first place and then me.... Thats what I was saying in my other thread that Religion is still a barrior between us.. and here I've got my religious gift....

14. DaKkU

DaKkU Geek Trainee

man if she said u tht she wana end thiz now...thn there be 2 reason ... either her parents nt happy wid ur love or she dnt luv u...if da problem iz her parents thn u gta talk 2 her parents...if thia iz no parental problem thn she iz makin u fool...thts it bro..think

15. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

wow this is crazy. The same damn thing happened to me that why i started this thread. Really though me and my girlfriend were really happy and for 2 and a half years, she said she couldn't imagine her life without me and said she could see herself with me forever. Then out of nowhere she was acting funny for a week and i just sat down and talked to her. She ended it that night after i asked and i still don't understand why. She said she just stopped loving me or something i still have absolutly no idea in hell of what happened. Basically what i'm saying is that i know how your feeling seriously. Its been eating me alive for half a year now. One of two things needs to happen you need to find some way of getting in touch with her or just figure out a way to stay happy and continue your life the best you can. I'm not going to say try and forget her because that would just be hypocritical because i'll never forget the one i love but you need to find a way to go about life and not let it ruin yours like i'm letting it ruin mine.

16. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Well when me and my girlfriend split i didn't really get a reason either. From being like so in love for ages and then her acting funny and then us breaking up a week or so later i just wanted clarity.

Unfortunately i didn't get the reason so i just had to deal with it.

I was angry and emotional for 3 months then out of the blue i met a girl i used to work with. I say a girl but i was 24 and she was 42 but hey!!

It worked an absolute treat, i began to think less and less about my x and concentrate more and more on Denise. Things dint work out but it gave me enough time to stop feeling sorry for myself and just get on with things.

I haven't seen my x for 18 months now and tbh she still pops into my head every so often but it doesn't phase me.

Through experience i have found if you just get on with yr own life girls have a habit of just popping onto the scene when you least expect it.

If your happy with how your life is then people warm to that. If you appear depressed or unhappy people run a mile.

Live life to the full and everything just falls into place.

17. Addis

Addis The King

How true...

18. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah i don't appear depressed. its just when i'm by myself. Man i only wish things just fell in place, ggrr, serously i have not so good luck with things just happening i have to work the crap out of everything to get anything if that makes any sense

19. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I hear ya. Of course, this presents a new opportunity: dating a girl with a name that doesn't start with 'A'. I kid you not, all 3 of the girls of dated have names starting with A. Bizzare, to say the least.

On the other hand, not dating does free up expenses.:stickout2
    Once I pass my A+, I'll start looking for a tech job around town to see what I can get...more money is always nice to have, and certainly won't do any harm whoever I get involved with down the road.

As big of a turd as my ex-roommate can be, he even got married, so I figure there's hope for me yet!

20. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah its always seems to work that way all the wieners get girls.